Partner Day Agenda
Tuesday, July 12 | Registration begins at 12:30PM ET
Chris Moore kicks off Partner Day @Impact by sharing key highlights and how to get the most out of this year’s event.
Chris Moore, SVP, Global Channels
Executive Leadership Panel
Our executives will take to the stage to share updates on the company vision and how we are driving innovation across the business to help solve Identity Security challenges.
Moderated by Chris Moore
- Udi Mokady, Founder, Chairman & CEO
- Matt Cohen, Chief Operating Officer
- Clarence Hinton, Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Corporate Development
Identity Security Go-to-Market Vision
Simon Mouyal, Chief Marketing Officer, reveals our go-to-market vision for Identity Security.
Simon Mouyal, Chief Marketing Officer
Technology Vision & Strategy
Senior leaders from our Global Technology Office–Brandon Traffanstedt and Chris Maroun–will get you excited about our product innovation and share a sneak peek of what we'll share during Impact.
Brandon Traffanstedt, Senior Director, Global Technology Office
Chris Maroun, Senior Director, Global Technology Office
CyberArk Partner Network
C3 Alliance Partners
||Achieving Customer Success Together
A key tenet of our CARE model, putting customers at the forefront, is critical to our joint success. Hear from Shahar Layani on how we achieve this success together.
|Shahar Layani, Chief Customer Officer
||3:30 – 3:40PM
||Technology Partners Strategic Relevance to CyberArk
||Clarence Hinton, Chief Strategy Officer / Head of Corporate Development
|3:40 – 4:00PM
||CyberArk's GTM Plays and Partner Allignment
- Defining the Plays
- Bundling example"Secure you app secrets everywhere"
|Joanne Wu, VP of Business Development
||Accelerating Opportunities Through New Routes-to-Market
As we continue to transition our program strategy from value-capture to value-creation, our panel of channel leaders explore ways for you to continue to grow your business with us.
|Moderated by Chris Moore
- Des Powley, Global Head of Managed Services
- Cindy Baptiste, Senior Director, Global Partnerships
- Mike Pellerin, Director, Global Partner Enablement
- Brennan Lynch, Director, Global Cloud Marketplaces
|4:00 – 4:20PM
||Technology + Integrations
- Qualifying and maintaining integrations
- CyberArk Marketplace
|Brian Carpenter, Director of Business Development
|4:20 – 4:40PM
||Business and Technology Partners Combined
- Channel/SI group organization
- Business and Technology Partners joint enablement
|Scott Whitehouse, VP of Channels
|4:40 – 5:00PM
||C3 Partners Leveraging CyberArk Resources for Success
- Quantifying success
- Engaging all CyberArk resource
- Defining the "Pod", CyberArk's GoTo Market package
|Tom Lahive, VP of Business Development, Enablement, & Marketing